Poomsae Judges for STAL 2016 Nationals
Please click on the following link to view the Poomsae Judge EOI version 2
STV 2016 SELECTIONS INFO PACK
Dear Victorian Poomsae Referees
please note that there will be an STAL Poomsae refresher on the 26th of June 2016, presented by GM Russell Wood.
This is not an accreditation seminar and no accreditations will be issued.
The refresher is open to all existing OTU, TA and STA accredited Poomsae Referees it will be a great way to catch on the latest WTF Rules and interpretations in light of the upcoming Victorian state team selections.
An STAL RPL form will be ready in the near future and if ready by the refresher, applicants will be able to bring it with them to the refresher for collection, the RPL form will be the only way applicants with existing accreditations will be able to convert to STAL equivalent at this stage.
Registration and all pertinent information are available at https://www.sporttaekwondoaustralia.com/
STAL / STV Poomsae Refresher Seminar:
Sunday 26th June, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
203 William Street, St Albans, 3021
This seminar will be run under the auspices of STAL…. Attending judges will be accredited to judge at the 2016 National Championships.
Please bring dobok, iPad, latest WTF Poomsae rule book, pen and notepad.
Full info pack and RPL (Recognised Prior Learning) to be released shortly. Register from the STAL events page http://www.sporttaekwondoaustralia.com/
STV – Sports Taekwondo Victoria
2016 Victorian Taekwondo Championships
The newly formed official State body, STV – Sports Taekwondo Victoria, is proud to confirm that the Victorian Taekwondo Championships will be held at the following dates and locations:
· Poomsae – 24th July Darebin Community Sports Stadium,
857 Plenty Road, Reservoir
· Sparring – 31st July at State Netball & Hockey Centre,
Brens Drive, Parkville
The competition package will be released in the very near future.
Selections For Nationals:
· Blue & Red Belt athletes finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in their respective Divisions will qualify to represent Victorian at the STAL National Championships in Bendigo, 26th–28th August.
· While the Black Belt divisions at the Nationals are Open, ALL potential Black Belt competitors MUST have competed at their home State Championship, to have their entry included in the draw. (athletes who are unable to attend, due to competing at National Selections interstate, may apply for an exemption.)
· Note – All athletes wanting to compete at Nationals will need to have current STAL membership in order to be able to lodge their application in the Nationals on-line portal
Closing Dates for Entries to Nationals:
· All Black Belt entries for the Nationals must be entered before midnight, 24th July, as previously advertised by STAL.
· The cut-off for Blue & Red Belt entries for Nationals has been extended by STAL until midnight 3rd July. Successful athletes at the State Championship will need to enter via the People-In-Action portal immediately after qualifying.
· As always, the success of our tournaments relies heavily on the support of the greater Taekwondo community. Those who are able to help in volunteer roles with set-up, pack-up marshalling, etc. are asked to please register your availability by contacting: