It would be great for Australian Taekwondo if the OTU and STAL could work together and combine their expertise and resources so that Coaches, Judges and Officials for both Sparring and Poomsae would only have to attend one seminar per year for Sparring, Poomsae or both to be accredited in the activity of their choose.
Koryo Craigieburn Grading
What a great day, not only did we have 88 students sit for Yellow, Blue and Red Belts we had 3 students obtain their 2nd Dan promotion.
Our Senior Instructor Rebecca and Juniors Instructors Sharell and Joie did a great job keeping things well organised and running smoothly.
Many thanks to the parents for their devotation to their children and supporting them through out the grading.
To Register for this Seminar please click on the following link.
Click on the following link for full information.
OTU Referee and Coaches’ information
This Seminar is open to Junior Red / Black Belts, Parents, Competitors, Coaches and Judges.
Date: Saturday 22nd October 2016
Presenter: Mr Denzil Ray
Location: Schembri’s Taekwondo
445 Grimshaw Street, Bundoora – Melbourne, Victoria.
Registration: 8.30 to 9.00 am
Seminar Starts: 9.00 am sharp – approximate finish time is 2.00 pm
Applicants please take note of the following:
– Bring writing implements, copies of the latest WTF Poomsae rule book can be downloaded from
– Wear Casual or tracksuit
– No photographing or video recording of seminar syllabus – content.
– All Coaches/Referees applying for conversions from other body must produce current Coach/Referee accreditation (expired accreditations will be accepted 3 months max)
– Referees/Coaches applying for conversions from other body must produce current Coach/ Referee (expired accreditations will be accepted 3 months max)
– Referees applying for upgrades must produce verifiable records of their refereeing attendance at competitions over the last 2 years.
Registration opens in a couple of days.
For additional information please contact Russell Wood via email at email@example.com
WTF Poomsae Judging Information
Competitor stops and restarts performance
1/ Competitor stops and wishes to restart the performance again.
2/ Referee will call Baro and the time of the performance stopped.
3/ Accuracy score is then reset to 3.4.
4/ Competitor is reposition to start the performance.
5/ Coordinator will declare Charyeot, Kyeongrye, Joonbi and Shijak.
6/ The Performance Time will start.
7/ Should the Competitor exceed the 90 second performance time another 0.3 will
be deducted from the Accuracy score.